![]() |
| No, that's not a skinny muffin |
Which is why I needed fortifying before embarking on the hell that is shopping for pink sparkly stuff for BabyDragon's 5th birthday. I'm not a girly girl, not by a long shot, which is why BabyDragon came as a huge shock. Despite having two older brothers, just like me, she likes all thing pink, princessy and putrid sparkly.
So imagine my surprise when she declared that what she Really Wanted for her birthday was a Darling Doggy from Build a Bear workshop. In purple. Then, imagine my horror when I arrived at Build A Bear Workshop to discover they only had the damn dog in pink. I hate pink but it is BabyDragon's favourite colour so I grabbed the dog with a pair of long tongs and dumped it on the counter, confident that she would be happy with the pink version. I still have the joy of taking her to Build A Bear in order to stuff the hideous thing Darling Doggy and, no doubt, being conned into buying clothes for it so I suspect I will be needing further fortification on Monday.

No comments:
Post a Comment